2020 Competition Registration
* Registration deadline is to be no later than 31st January 2020.
* All entry forms and accompanying documents must be posted or delivered to:
- The Application Committee
- New Zealand Asia Pacific Trust, PO Box 20050, Waitakere 0641, Auckland.
* Once all entry forms and accompanying documents have been received and assessed by the Application
* Committee, a Contestant Information pack inclusive of a detailed schedule, scoring criteria and so forth, will in turn be posted to the candidate.
* First official meeting & Orientation will be held on Saturday (TBA)__ February 2019, Henderson North School, 14 Norval Rd. Henderson or at any announced Venue.
* Preliminary Judging will take place one month prior to the final competition.
* Proclamation of winners and crowning of Miss NEW ZEALAND 2015, Runners Up, and other National Titles,
* Challenges winners, subsidiary titles & special awards will be held on Sunday May 26 at Bruce Mason Center, Takapuna, starting at 5 p.m.
Some tickets are still available though ticketmaster.
o Must be a New Zealand Citizen or application for citizenship has been lodged
o Must have a valid New Zealand Passport with more than six months validity upon the return date, at the time of travelling overseas
o Natural born female
o Unmarried, neither having been married, nor given birth.
o Should be within the age range of 17-25 years old during her reigning year
o Has beauty of face, figure and personality
o Good moral character & good health to meet the demands of the job requirements
o Familiar with social, economic and political issues, both on a National and International level
o Have knowledge of the culture and values of New Zealand
o Has adopted or be willing to adopt a charity or community support organisation
o Completed at least 6th Form (Year 12) secondary education
Should contestant’s require any further clarification, please contact:
Rose Foulger (Project Director) 09 818 0574 / 021 260 8055 email@example.com
Any other queries can be emailed to: